Thursday, August 12, 2010

Check theunofficialreview.com

I've really enjoyed being home. I'm not sure if I've already said, but we're currently residing in the basement of my parents house right now while we look for careers, play Skip-bo, and watch Burn Notice and fatten up. My parents make sure we always have cookies in the drawers and home made ice cream in the freezer! It's so good though! We've been putting reeses through the cutter then mixing it into the ice cream. Mmmmm. Delicious.

Trevor also just started a new blog. Blogging is now his passion. It's cute. He's always checking his stats to see if anyone new has been on. And he gets really sad when no one leaves a comment. He doesn't seem to understand why in five days his blog isn't the most famous site out there...soon though. Trev's really into all sports and he has a lot to say, so him starting a blog was a great way for him to let his thoughts and feelings out:) My mom made the site and I made the favicon and header. A team effort. You all should go check it out...and maybe leave a comment, it would make his day! www.theunofficialreview.com

I've been crocheting my little heart away, which is something I haven't done for awhile. It feels good. I'll post pics of my creations soon.

Make sure you check out the Perseids Meteor Shower before it's gone!

1 comment:

  1. he's the cutest having a guest blogger! haha. i have absolutely no clue about sports but happen to be marrying a sports enthusiast. so maybe i'll have mckay hop on and read something- although he's not much of a blogger. i love the funny shirt. and i LOVE the new header. so tender. you'll have to teach me how to do that once we get some wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete