Friday, August 1, 2014

Vacay pt 2: Hood River pt 2



OK. I thought I was done with my Oregon posts, but then I remembered I had pics on my other camera! Ariel was playing around with this camera too, so some of them are hers...I just don't know which ones.

There are a few beaches in Hood River along the Columbia River, but most of them are used for windsurfers and kitesurfers, so not exactly family friendly. But just recently Hood River opened up a new beach and it's awesome! Well, the beach itself was like any other beach but the park right next to it was so fun. It had all these play ground toys that you don't normally see - fun spinning things, slides built into the hill, and a rock wall! It was a lot of fun.

Also, can I just say, I love how kids and parents are so chill about toys, at least with what I've seen so far - not that I think other kids should have to share their toys with my kid. On multiple occasions I've seen Rosie playing with someone else's toy, like a sand toy, and the parent looks at me and says "Don't worry about it, she's fine!" Maybe this doesn't surprise anyone else, but I'm pleasantly surprised each time a family so easily shares with Rosie. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment