Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rupert and Snow

From Austin we went to Idaho, with a pit stop in Utah to see my grandparents and Trevor's extended family. The thing with Rupert is it's out in the middle of nowhere, super quite, which makes relaxing easy peasy! Especially after 2 weeks of travelling, I needed a little bit of a "slower" week. So I was glad we saved Idaho for last. Plus being home was fantastic and I loved being able to see my Mom, Step-dad, and dogs!

While there, we got a nice snowfall. This wasn't the first time Rosie had seen snow, but it was the first time she was able to play in it. And since little kids in snow gear are always adorable, funny, and slightly pathetic (they can barely move), this post is just pictures of Rosie and snow...


Bubba kindly let Rosie tag along on her evening walks.



This was her face while on her first sleigh ride. I guess you could say she liked it.


I looooooved visiting family for a whole month. It was a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, and a lot of planes. But I must say, we are all so happy to be back in our own home and in our own beds again!

No comments:

Post a Comment