Friday, February 10, 2017

2017 Books!

books
Every New Year's Resolution I put "read more" on my list, but it never happens! I really do enjoy reading, but with 2 little kids and a job, I never make the effort to find the time to do it. So this year I've made it a doable, measurable goal - 1 book every 2 months. That's got to be possible for me, right? I'm sure everyone that's reading this and reads 3+ books a month are rolling their eyes, but nap time and evenings are usually dedicated to my job. So I'm hoping to steal reading minutes throughout the day. Maybe while the girls play, or while we're waiting somewhere, I dunno. We'll see...

1. The Danish Way of Parenting - so far enjoying it. But it doesn't "teach" as much as I was hoping it would. Still interesting, though.
2. The 4hr Work Week
3. The Spirited Child - Our pediatrician has recommended this book to me multiple times,. I think it's her subtle way of saying, "Your Rosie a wild child." :)
4. Why Not Me? - Mindy Kaling. I liked her first book. Books by comedians are always so fun.
5. Alice in Wonderland / The Alchemist - Alchemist is a short book, so I think I can lump it in with Alice.
7. Designing Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment