Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm a grownup now

We’re back from Oregon…not really back since we didn't really come from anywhere. We had a lovely time.



So you know that job I’ve been working part time since November as a contractor? Welllll I’ve been hired on full-time! Pay raise + Benefits = Holla! And I still get to work from home! We’re both very happy about it. I’ll be working in the marketing department doing some graphic design for print/electronic ads (which is more fun than work to me), updating the website, and a lot of other stuff. New jobs are always so scary, but since I’ve been working with them for a while now, it’s not! PLUS I have my sister-in-law to help me get the hang of things – which is awesome.

It's been some time since I’ve worked full time, so I’ve had to redevelop time management skills. Which is good for me. When I'm done with work I must get up and move instead of waste my free time sitting, surfing the web.

With this job we now feel like we can settle down soon! Maybe even unpack our suitcases?!?! We’re not sure where yet. Trev’s waiting to hear back on a few things still…cross your fingers something will work out. If not, we still feel very blessed and very happy in life:)

Working girl!

1 comment: