Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yoga


I realized it's been awhile since I last blogged. So I thought I'd show you what I discovered: I can do a yoga scorpion! It was actually one of the first yoga poses I ever tried. I used to pretend I was in Cirque du Soleil, but back then I would just tip over, and I wouldn't have dreamed of trying it inside. But the other day I was feeling frustrated about how my Handstand progress was coming along. I know it's supposed to be about the journey but I feel like I've been on the Handstand journey forever! Holding a Handstand was one of my New Years Resolutions and I think I've tried at least one handstand a day since then (against the wall of course). So I thought I'd switch it up a bit and try a forearm stand...and it worked! I was elated.

Om.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sure you just "try it" and you're the MASTER!!!!!! you are the best. oh my. you are so cool. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete