Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Virginia for Christmas

From Mexico we went straight to Virginia. Well, mostly straight there - we had another overnighter in Orlando but this time in an actual hotel! We're so fancy sometimes ;) But in 11 days I went through security 5 times. Yuck! But, I only had to have one pat down the entire time, so I count myself lucky. Seriously.

We all went shooting one day, except for me. I stayed inside most of the time because I was too nervous about the loud gun shots hurting the baby. It might have been okay, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. But even the three year old in her pink coat was out shooting!


I did get to toss the Chinese throwing star a few times, so I was still somewhat hardcore. Trevor liked the throwing stars too:


Trevor also likes rough housing.


He also adores his nieces. The girls got play swords for Christmas and they and Trevor were off on adventures the whole time. Fighting hobgoblins, finding magical artifacts, and slicing up bad guys. I believe they would say, "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!" and then cut off your head. It was funny.


It was great being out East and spending time with family for Christmas! I even came back with a few items for the baby!! A lushes pink neck pillow, and a cute receiving blanket! I wish we could teleport so we could see everyone whenever we wanted...maybe in 2020? Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment