Monday, July 15, 2013

Work


Me: I started back to work at the beginning of June. It was a harder transition than I thought it would be. The first two weeks the house was a wreck and the fridge was empty. Thankfully, things are much smoother now. The house is now somewhat clean and the fridge is now half full ;) I try to do most of my work while Rosie is asleep or when Trevor's home to play with her, so it's really not too shabby of a deal. And let me just say, I've become REALLLY good at typing with one hand.

Trevor: He finished his first week in his new position. He's excited about it and is eager to get things going. But it looks like he's going to have to be a busy bee for awhile.



Rosie: She's been working on getting all objects in her mouth. We wonder if she could be teething. She does seem to be drooling more than before. It's funny - the only time we see her really upset is when she's trying to get a toy ring in her mouth but she can't turn it the right way to get it in. Dexterity is hard!

Us: We're busy working on new living arrangements. Something closer to Trevor's work. But the closer you live to downtown the higher the rent gets. But we're pretty sure we've settled on something. Yay for moving!!! Kinda...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this family! You are ADORABLE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did take the time to congratulate Trevor, but congrats to him and your family! Rosie is such a doll - we need to get together! Kylee saw some apartments yesterday and commented that is where you lived... Wrong apartments but same idea I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete