Monday, September 23, 2013

Summer Vacation

Two weeks ago we went out to Virginia. It was going to be Rosie's first flight and I was SO nervous for it. I was shaking as I got on the plane kind of nervous. I've never been bothered by babies crying on planes, but I'd heard so many horror stories from parents with babies on planes and I had no idea how Rosie would be, and it made me really anxious. But I worried for nothing because Rosie was blissfully calm. Slept for half of the flight and smiled for the rest.
While in Virginia, we had a great time. We got to spend a lot of time with family, had some fun outings, Trevor got to go to the BYU game, watched all of season 3 of Walking Dead (I'm hooked now), got a manicure by my niece, and everyone got to hang with Rosie. It was the first time for some of the family to meet her and these three cousins are already best friends!
This was the steadiest picture I could get of the three of them all week. Is it possible to take a steady picture of 3 kids at once?

Nails courtesy of Elsa


We also went camping at the beach. Living in Idaho we weren't used to Virginia's hot, humid air. Thank goodness we had our own tent because the three of us slept naked that night. But even with the sticky air, it was a lot of fun to be outside with family. Nothing beats hanging around a campfire.

We also went to the beach! Rosie loves bath time, so we thought she would like the ocean...but waves in the ocean and splashes in the sink are two totally different worlds. So she napped in the shade with Nana while we played in the water.

Just looks at this face...


Our flight home had T.V.'s which made Trevor AND Rosie happy.

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! Glad you guys had fun in Virginia. I love Virginia. She's getting so big! & she only gets cuter! XO

    ReplyDelete