Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kids in Austin



After Hawaii, both Trevor and I flew back to Austin. Since Rosie and I were planning on being out West for at least 3 more weeks, and it had been 2 weeks since Trev had seen Rosie, we flew back from Hawaii a day early so he could spend a day with Rosie before heading back to his internship. Even though it was only a day, it was so nice for us all to be together again. I loved it and was so sad when it was time for him to leave.

Some pics from Austin -



These two are only 7 months apart which sometimes makes them the best of friends and worst of enemies. I think for the most part they loved being with each other for 2 weeks, but they both seemed pretty happy when the trip came to an end. Urban wanted her mom back and Rosie wanted some peace. Can't say I blame either one!

No comments:

Post a Comment