Monday, July 26, 2010

This one’s for Sophie ;)

While walking around taking pics of the hotel, we spotted this guy! Sooooooo scary! He reminds me of the spider from Treasure Planet! It was super hard taking this picture. I kept getting the heebie-geebies.




Then while in the market in San Jose some guy was walking around with this beetle. When he saw I wanted to take a picture he tried to make me hold it! I said a big NO. We took the picture and ran.




And then these guys. Leaf Cutters. I've mentioned them before and if you've seen Lion King then you know what they're like. But here's a vid of them. I think they're so cool.

4 comments:

  1. I kind of meant the the monkeys and sloths and stuff, but I guess it works.


    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! this is absolutely the GROSSEST!!!! really is that beetle real??? please tell me it's not real. oh MY!!! where do you live?!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the beetles real! Crazy huh?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nasty.....I can't believe they come that big! scary!

    ReplyDelete