Sunday, August 29, 2010

we love zooey


...and M.Ward. We were lucky enough to go to the free show of She & Him! You have no idea how happy I was. I never thought I would ever get the chance to see them. The last few years they've done like 5 shows a year...and now all of a sudden they do a free one in Salt Lake? Weird. But it was so fun to dance and sing along! We also got to see our good friends Shawna and Megan. They're fun too!

she's so cute


Every time I go to a show I just want to rush home and write a song, start a band, or learn a new instrument. And I love that feeling. I must admit that I've been a slacker and now all my callouses on my left hand are gone :( So shameful. But I'm trying to start it back up again. Trevor has even been so kind as to sing duets with me. It's fun.


"Life is too short for band music"

No comments:

Post a Comment