Friday, February 18, 2011

Good.


We went ice skating! I loved it. I’ve been trying to talk him into going for awhile now, and then for Valentine’s Day Trevor surprised me with a trip to the skating rink. Yes!! We had so much fun!

And look at Trev’s sweet new move! Sideways...


Also, I have something wonderful to share. Someone very close and dear to me made the decision to be baptized. No one was told the news until the actual day of the baptism, so when I heard the words, "getting baptized tonight," I was completely and utterly shocked! I could not believe it. I then proceeded to cry and cry and cry; I was so overwhelmed. It’s something that I’ve prayed for for who knows how long and then for it to happen! It was testimony to me that the Lord hears our prayers and knows each of us one by one.

It was a really great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment