Monday, January 16, 2012

Trevor the Cow

My Mom watched the game online and took a screen shot where you can see muah!




I finally went to an Idaho Stampede game, and guess what...it was so much fun! Trevor's interning with the Stampede, a D-League team of the NBA, and was able to get me awesome seats, as you can see from the photo above. The downside was that I had to sit by myself the whole game since Trevor was busy running around working, but it wasn't a big deal.

These guys may not be a top NBA team but they are way good! Many of the players were top college ball players or former NBA players. So they know their stuff.


The main reason I went to the game was because of the half time show that Trevor was going to be in. He got to dress up as a beautiful lady cow. He and a bunch of other mascots played a short game for the crowed. It was pretty funny since none of them could see well enough to do anything with the ball.

10 mins before the show Trevor walked around hamming it up for the crowd. It was hilarious. He was dancing, giving high fives, and hugging all of the kiddies. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he loved it.

The Stampede lost, but they came back from more than 20 pts behind. The final score was so close!!! It was a great game :)

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS THE BEST!!!!! so hilarious that trevor was a LADY COW!!!! hahahaaaa!! i'm so pleased he did that. and that you were so close/on tv! i love all of this.

    ReplyDelete