Friday, July 27, 2012

Yoga



So, it may seem like I win a lot of contests, but that's only because I enter a lot of contests. The ratio of my winnings to contests I enter is quite low...but this is the best prize yet. I'm still giddy over it.

I was in desperate need of a new yoga mat. I knew the brand I wanted - the most expensive one out there - and was having a really hard time justifying the need to spend that much money on one. Plus do you really need a mat to do yoga anyway..not really.

Luckily I stumbled upon a contest on Youtube that was giving away the mat I wanted! I just had to enter a unique comment every single day for two weeks about why I love yoga. I made Trevor comment too to up my chances. And I was 1 of the 5 who won!!!!!!!!

And it wasn't just a mat, I also got a book, a fancy towel, strap, and block. I've been using a karate belt for a strap and I've been wanting another block. So I really scored on this one!!!

Here's the video. Thanks Fit Sugar!

1 comment:

  1. i swear i remember you just winning something else! or is that my imagination? either way that's the BEST!!!!! winning is probably the best feeling ever :) CONGRATSSS!!

    ReplyDelete