Thursday, August 1, 2013

Music Festival

Boise has it's own music festival. Ahh yeah! We got to go to the festival two years ago and had a blast, you can read about it here. This year it was a cool 100* with Vanilla Ice, Carly Rae Jepson, and Jason Derulo, and a bunch of other bands (those were the only 3 I knew).

I had no idea how things were going to go with a baby, but it actually worked quite well. We just lathered her in white clay (sunscreen), gave her a bonnet and hearing protectors, then threw her in the carrier. She was adorable. Over and over again I would hear, "Look! Look at that baby!" I'm not sure if they were saying it because she was the youngest kid there or if it was because she's so darn cute, but it made me smile.

I love the hearing protectors that we got her, they really work. She was even able to sleep through Call Me Maybe! Then later, when we were away from the stage, we took her headphones off and her eyes lit up! It was as if she forgot she could hear. She loves music. I think we've got a future rocker on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. She is too precious. Glad you guys had fun! What a great outing.

    ReplyDelete