Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Star Wars Halloween

Since Thanksgiving has come and gone, I guess it's finally time for a Halloween post:

I think the very first thing I ever pinned on Pinterest was a baby dressed up as an Ewok. I thought it was adorable and made the decision right then and there that someday my future baby would be an Ewok too. Since this Halloween was probably the last time Rosie would let me choose what her costume would be, I thought we better do the Ewok thing now. We bought the FozzyBear costume online, but made everything else 15 minutes before the pictures below were taken! Maybe that's why people had a hard time figuring out who we were...Princess Leia and Han Solo in Carbonite...in case you couldn't tell ;)



I loved Rosie as an Ewok. It was so adorable seeing this little bear prancing around.




No comments:

Post a Comment