Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lipstick

I bought some new lipstick the other night. When I got home I just wanted to quickly try it on to get an idea of how it looked on me. Meaning - I wasn't very careful and it may have looked a little sloppy. Well, Trevor playfully made fun of me but I told him that it wasn't as easy as it looked and asked him to show me how it was done.


Didn't he do a lovely job? I was dying. He then wanted to take a picture of himself like all of those teens online do. He also realized that that is a lot harder than it looks too! The majority of his pictures were either fuzzy or the phone was covering his face. He cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! thats pretty awesome. I'm glad that Trevor is so comfortable with himself... :)it does however look very cut eon you Lindsey! I like it and I wish I wore my red lipstick more...

    ReplyDelete